wir würden euch gerne auf einen neuen Dayz Epoch Server einladen: die HFU Chilloutzone
In Kontakt treten könnt ihr auf http://www.facebook.com/hfu.chilloutzone
Unser Server richtet sich an erwachsene Spieler, die mit unseren vier Kernprinzipien übereinstimmen:
- die Inflation wird gering gehalten. Unser Ziel ist nicht wie auf
anderen Servern, Massenhaft Gold/Briefcases in Umlauf zu bringen.
Traderpreise, AI Events, Baraken-Verfügbarkeit und Fahrzeug/Flugzeug
Spawn wurde auf einander abgestimmt.
- Balance. Es gibt viele Wege, um eine Base aufzubauen und dafür
notwendiges Gold / Materialien zu farmen (AI Events, ein paar extra
Gebäude, Optimierte Fahrzeugspawns und -Anzahl. Es wird nicht nur "einen
besten Weg" geben.
- Fair play.
- Aktive Admins, die garantiert ihre Macht nicht missbrauchen. Wir haben
selbst immer wieder erlebt, wie frustrierend ein Adminmissbrauch sein
kann - dies gibt es bei uns nicht, garantiert!
Anbei eine (noch englische) Beschreibung unseres Servers, der Regeln und unserer Ziele:
We are providing a server for mature players who want to enjoy a
fair-play environment. These are the core principles that we followed to
make sure that the game play on our servers is fair, challenging and
No inflation - The loot on our servers corresponds to the Epoch
standards. We added a handful of extra buildings to make sure there are
multiple points of interest in Chernarus. You'll find the list of added
- Balance - Epoch offers a variety of things to do and our server
puts an emphasis on that by balancing different ways of farming and AI
events so that there is no best way but many different ways to gear up
- Fair play - We've seen a lot of grief play and unfair play in Epoch
which solely aims at destroying someone's game experience. We have
established a set of fair play rules to avoid that
- Honourable Admins - We know about the power of admin tools and the
always lingering doubt when fighting against server admins, thus we
restricted admin access to one guy on our team, everyone else has
moderation privileges. We are all in our thirties and won't spoil our
DayZ fun by abusing admin powers. We want to get your trust as players.
The fair-play policy
- No stealing of items or vehicles in safe zones
- No camping of trading zones.
- No betrayal: Be honest about your intentions. Don't lie about being
friendly. If you want to murder someone: Say so or say nothing, but
don't lie. Betrayal is one of the main reasons why this community is so
broken. Some might argue it is an aspect of the game. We think it makes
players paranoid and destroys the possibility to work together (to
participate in AI events for example). Your word is binding
- No f*cking with peoples bases: Our bases are indestructible for a
reason. Don't block gates or mess with someone else's construction.
- No blocking of high value loot points (e.g. baracks) or points of intrests (e.g. traders) with bases / constructions.
The additional scripts we added are aimed at improving your Epoch
experience while maintaining the challenging nature of the game.
- 5 Safezones: Trader City Bash, Trader City Stary, Trader City Klen, Aircraft Dealer, Hero Trader
- Anti theft in safe zones
- Indestructible bases
- Remove buildable objects if you are the owner
- Self Bloodbag
- AI Events
- Auto Refuel
- Supply Drop Events
The main goal was to make the map more interesting and providing more variety through some additional points of interest.
- Kamenka - office, firestation, factory
- Balota - 2 additional military tents, 2 additional small medical tents
- Novy Lug - Custom base comprising 2 Barracks and one Field Hospital (designed to be the eastern counterpart of NWAF)
- NWAF - 1 additional Barracks
- Zelengorsk - firestation and 4 small medical tents
- Guglovo - Hospital
- Moglievka - factory
AI events are designed to be hard. The idea is that survivors have to
team up to meet this challenge. AI events are meant to provide an
additional 'thing to do'
The AI loot can comprise
- DMR or other high value weapon which cannot be purchased and can
only be acquired by defeating the AI or killing a player that carries
- Building materials such as walls or raw materials (small quantities)
- Gold (a few OZ, not multple briefcases in order to keep the economy balanced)
AI events will be an alternative to crafting and looting but won't be
more efficient. The exclusive loot table is a special incentive to face
Traders won't sell high end weapons such as LMGs and high end snipers.
We want players to have an incentive to loot Barracks and fight AI to
get their high end gear.
Vehicles and Armed Vehicles
Fixing up and selling cars is an important part of Epoch, thus we'll be
monitoring the amount of cars on the map. We currently have 300 but
might increase the number once the server gets more populated. The idea
is to be able to find a car on foot within 30-60 minutes.
Armed vehicles are very expensive. We don't want to make it impossible
to own an armed vehicle but we also don't want the fighting on the
server be dominated by vehicles. Armed vehicles are designed to be
Our team currently consists of 5 guys, mostly in their thirties. We are
living in different time zones, so we are able to provide admin services
throughout most of the day.